The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all. Praise the LORD, you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word. Praise the LORD, all his heavenly hosts, you his servants who do his will. Praise the LORD, all his works everywhere in his dominion. Praise the LORD, O my soul. – Psalm 103:19-22
This is my Father's world, and to my listening ears all nature sings, and round me rings the music of the spheres.
This is my Father's world: I rest me in the thought of rocks and trees, of skies and seas; his hand the wonders wrought.
This is my Father's world, the birds their carols raise, the morning light, the lily white, declare their maker's praise.
This is my Father's world, he shines in all that's fair; in the rustling grass I hear him pass; he speaks to me everywhere.
This is my Father's world. O let me ne'er forget that though the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the ruler yet.
This is my Father's world: why should my heart be sad? The Lord is King; let the heavens ring! God reigns; let the earth be glad!
Can I get a PRAISE THE LORD!!! ?
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
- Give thanks to God for His wonderful gift of creation – enjoy some of it today.
- Join our 6:00pm Thursday night prayer team (in prayer if not in person).
- Give thanks to God for the sweet gift of family – spend time with them today.
- Pray for the Good News families of the week: Brandon & Sandy Burtner (Elijah), Jacquie Compagnoni, Greg Conibear
- Give thanks to God for the amazing gift of music that declares His glory – listen to some of it today.
- Give thanks to God for the many ways His works show forth His beauty – attend worship services today.
- Join in with our Sunday prayer services to pray for God’s presence and blessing.
- Give thanks to God that He cares for you, even more than the flowers of the field and birds of the air – join with the birds and flowers as you declare your Maker’s praise.
- Attend “In Touch” Prayer meeting at GNCC at 10:30am or join in prayer at that time.
- Give thanks to God for the many ways, times and places that He speaks to you – take time to really listen to Him today.
- Give thanks to God that, though the wrong seems oft so strong, He is the ruler yet! – let your living today reflect this truth.
Prayer Challenge: Take much time in prayer this week to give thanks to the Lord. His love endures forever! Don’t forget His many benefits. Count your blessings. God’s kingdom is forever! Pray that His kingdom will come and His will may be done on earth as it is in heaven.